Today I went through an interesting issue which I feel should be shared with you all guys.
On one of windows2008 R2 server when I tried to take RDP I was getting login box which asks for user credentials and when I was entering valid username and password, RDP was getting closed automatically.
I tried for both local login and domain login same case was happening with both logins, so searched on google favourite search engine of most of us but didn’t have success.
- Taken remote of another server of same domain with domain login
- Opened services.msc
- Right click and select “Connect to another computer”
- Entered IP address of remote server “of which RDP getting Exists”
- In services I have checked services related to RDP as below
- Made automatic to “REMOTE ACCESS CONNECTION MANGER“ and Started it
Now I tried to take RDP and thanks god it worked J