To attach multiple databases in SQL Server we can use a tweak as below
Step 1 Open Management studio and right click on Databases then select ATTACH
Step 2:- from the window click on ADD button
Step 3:- Now from the below Window select MDF file for which you want to attach database
Repeat the Step3 for all MDF files
Click on OK and all the databases will get attached J
If you get message like disconnected on Principle server of Mirroring you can try below options, the basic option is try below options
- Restart SQL server Service on Principle server if still it is having same status.
- Re-initialize Mirroring manually by clicking on Configure Security button if still it is having same status.
Then it indicates issue is at Mirrored Server, so you will need to try below
- Take remote of Mirrored Server
- Start -> run -> Services.msc
- Check for SQL server browser service is running or not , make sure it is running
- Ensure that windows firewall service is stopped. If not stop it
- Restart SQL server service
You will see Status changed from Disconnected to Synchronized J